Exceptional customer service skills.
Experience in HR Shared Services Operations
6+ years of HR Ops experience along with 4+ years of Experience working in a shared services center
Willing to work in late evening / Night Shift
Support Employee Data Change Process
Work in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and prioritizing is necessary.
High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and basic data management / manipulation
Experience with HR Management Systems hands on with Workday and Service Now is preferred
Ability to work on issues independently
Manage employee data change process across employee life cycle - Org Structure Changes, Compensation changes, Leave of absence, Time off correction, transfer) for employees based globally via a case management tool
- Execute transactions accurately as per the defined procedure
- Ensure maximum employee satisfaction by ensuring interactions with employees with quality & timely response
- Ensures SLA adherence & manages workload independently
- Acts as the first point of contact for all queries and escalation & follows the defined escalation route and ensure timely resolution
- Handles a wide variety of HR related transactions across multiple channels and platforms
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with current SOX and internal control guidelines
- Responsible for the day to day delivery of identified key business processes
- Perform audits to determine data anomalies, gaps or completeness• Proficient in utilizing available resources/knowledge/SOPs to deliver services.
- Proficient in utilizing available resources/knowledge/SOPs to deliver services.
Share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Human Resources - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:Human Resources - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Acesoft Labs (India) Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Acesoft Labs (India) Pvt Ltd