- Overall 3+ years of professional experience as a data analyst or quantitative business analyst.
- Minimum 2 years of experience extracting and analyzing data for business use cases using SQL, R, and Python.
- Strong data analysis knowledge including statistical concepts and descriptive analyses.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Working knowledge of databases and data warehouses.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) English
- Demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders as an analyst for business use cases.
Experience in Retail industry.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with notable BI tools such as MicroStrategy, Oracle BI, SAS Preferred
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience with exposure to predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Preferred exposure to data lake concepts and cloud platforms, such as AWS.
- A portfolio of successfully executed data analyses for business use cases
Share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Acesoft Labs (India) Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Acesoft Labs (India) Pvt Ltd